WHO WE ARE

WHO WE ARE
We are servant's of Jesus Christ, sent with the mission of sowing seed, watering souls, and up lifting the spirits of those who find themselves in need of encouragement. Being obedient to God, we've provided a small host of short stories, poems, and articles to hopefully edify you as you view our pages. May God bless you richly.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A SONG OF THANKS

The sun was shining brightly
and I could hardly wait
to ponder out my window
and gaze at my estate,

The wind was slightly blowing,
It made the flowers sway,
The garden was enchanting
on this inspiring day.

My eyes fell upon a bird
with a little yellow bill
I beckoned him to come
and land upon my window sill.

I smiled at him politely
then gave him a crust of bread.
He chirped a song so beautiful
it still prays in my head.

No comments: